- PVSystem.pvsyst_celltemp(poa_global, temp_air, wind_speed=1.0)#
Deprecated since version 0.9: The pvsyst_celltemp function was deprecated in pvlib 0.9 and will be removed in 0.10.0. Use PVSystem.get_cell_temperature instead.
pvlib.temperature.pvsyst_cell()to calculate cell
- poa_globalnumeric or tuple of numeric
Total incident irradiance in W/m^2.
- temp_airnumeric or tuple of numeric
Ambient dry bulb temperature in degrees C.
- wind_speednumeric or tuple of numeric, default 1.0
Wind speed in m/s measured at the same height for which the wind loss factor was determined. The default value is 1.0, which is the wind speed at module height used to determine NOCT.
- numeric or tuple of numeric
values in degrees C.
The temp_air and wind_speed parameters may be passed as tuples to provide different values for each Array in the system. If not passed as a tuple then the same value is used for input to each Array. If passed as a tuple the length must be the same as the number of Arrays.